Moving can be a stressful experience, but having the right moving and storage company on your side can make it a lot easier. Temporary Storage in Arizona is an excellent option for anyone looking to move, but it’s beneficial for people who need to store their items while they get settled in a new place. Keep reading to learn more about temporary moving storage services.
What is a temporary moving storage service?
A temporary moving storage service is an effective way of storing your household items.
What items can be temporarily stored?
Most storage services will allow you to keep some household items, including furniture, clothing, appliances, electronics, etc.
What are the advantages of using a storage service?
One of the main advantages of using a storage service is that you don’t have to store your items in your home or office. This frees up space in your home, and you can skip the hassle of packing everything yourself.
What items cannot be stored?
Don’t put the following items in moving storage:
1. Medicines – Medicines should not be stored in moving storage. Instead, you should pack any medicines and keep them with you for your best protection.
2. Tires – Tires should not be stored on moving storage. To protect your tires, you should keep them in your home.
3. Flammable liquids – Flammable liquids, such as gasoline, oil, or paint, should not be stored in moving storage.
4. Fuel – Fuel should not be stored in moving storage. Fuel can leak and damage things that it’s stored near. It would help if you kept the energy in your car.
5. Flammable solids – Flammable solids, such as crayons or charcoal, should not be stored in moving storage.
6. Propane tanks should not be stored in moving storage. Propane tanks can leak, and propane has an active odor. For your best protection, you should keep propane tanks in your home.
7. Pressurized containers – Pressurized containers such as aerosol cans should not be stored on moving storage. Even empty, pressurized containers can explode under pressure.
8. Perishable goods – One of the worst mistakes you can make when it comes to food is to store perishable goods in a temporary storage area. This is because the temperature fluctuates significantly in these areas, which can cause food to go bad prematurely. So instead, store food in a temperature-controlled place specifically designed for food storage.
Benefits of using a temporary moving storage service
A temporary storage container rental service can provide a cost-effective and convenient solution to your storage needs. Most services allow you to rent containers of varying sizes and rent them for as long as you need. Some services even hook you up with a moving truck.
- Convenience. For many people, moving is stressful and time-consuming. If you have a significant move, it can take days or weeks to load and unload your belongings. A temporary storage unit can provide you with a means of transporting your belongings to your new place.
- Cost-effective. When you use temporary storage, you don’t have to pay for long-term storage, which can be expensive.
- Environmentally friendly. When you use a temporary moving storage service, you’re not making any new storage demands, which decreases carbon footprints (and your utility bills).
- Versatility. A temporary moving storage service can be used in many ways. For example, you can rent a storage container to move your belongings to and from the airport, a truck or moving truck rental facility, a temporary apartment, a storage facility, or your new home.
Things You Should Consider When Choosing the Right Temporary Moving Storage
There are several types of temporary storage services, and choosing the best option for your situation depends on several factors.
How much stuff do you need to be stored?
The first thing to consider is how much you’ll need. If you’re only moving a few hundred items, renting a self-storage unit is the cheapest option.
Where will the stuff be stored?
Additional considerations include where your property will be held. If you’re keeping your items at a commercial storage facility, you’ll typically be charged based on the space you use. If you’re storing your items home, rent an in-home storage unit.
How much stuff you’ll be storing?
Even if you decide to keep your items at home, you’ll still have to determine how much stuff you need to store and how long you’ll be storing your items.
How quickly you’ll need your stuff back?
If you’re planning to move immediately, you only want to pay to store your items quickly.
The types of items you’re storing.
In addition to the number of things you’ll be storing, you should also consider how your stuff will be stored (i.e., will you be storing your items indoors or outdoors).
When will your stuff be stored?
Last but certainly not least, you should consider when you’ll need your property back. If you’re planning on moving soon, you want to avoid paying for storage for an extended period.
Storage facilities typically charge you by the day, week, month, or year.
You’ll typically be charged more for outdoor storage in colder areas, as outdoor temperatures fluctuate significantly.
If you need to store your items for longer than 30 days, consider purchasing insurance, as storage facilities only sometimes offer insurance for items beyond 30 days.
How to choose the exemplary temporary moving storage service?
There are many different temporary moving storage services for you to choose from. But first, you want to ensure that your service is reliable and trustworthy.
Here are some tips on what you should look for:
1. Reputable Company – Many temporary moving storage providers are out there, but not all are created equal. You want a reputable company that has been in business for a long time.
2. Service Area – Be sure that the temporary moving storage service you choose covers your area.
3. Extremely Competitive Prices – Ensure that their prices are reasonable and reasonable.
4. Prompt Service – You want to be sure that the moving storage service you choose is prompt with service.
5. Security – Ensure your chosen company uses the highest security standards.
How to organize your move with a temporary moving storage service?
The moving process can be highly stressful. Packing up your belongings, loading them onto a truck or moving company, and driving to a new location can take weeks. In addition, finding a place for your items can take time during this period.
Consider using temporary moving storage services. Poindexter Moving offers moving storage services, which provide an affordable and convenient solution for your belongings.
Most of these storage companies offer climate-controlled storage for your personal belongings, so you don’t have to worry about them being damaged or destroyed by extreme temperatures.
Many storage companies also offer insurance, which can provide peace of mind if your belongings are stolen or destroyed while in storage.
Temporary moving storage service is the perfect solution for anyone looking to move or if someone needs a little extra time to find a home. This little-known service helps take the pressure off of people who are relocating. If people are looking for a short-term storage solution in AZ, call us at (480) 613-7023.